Thursday 4 October 2012

Character Test

A friend forwarded a "character test" quiz. It was based on your preferences of fragrances including body smell. It was quite interesting. I did it, as truthfully as I could, and this was what I got :-

You are the grass fragrance type :-

"You have very strong will, not dependent on others and gives an impression of a lone ranger. You are extremely curious and sensual, living a clear headed, modern life. At first glance, you place yourself on a pedestal and are difficult to get along. But once others talk to you, they know you are easy going and when relationship develops, they realize you are affable. You have an androgynous charm, which makes you popular with all genders. You don't like your weak side to seen. You may look cool on the surface, but beneath it all, you are really passionate. Only people who knows your true self can maintain a long lasting relationship with you."

Let us try to analyze this as closest to what I know of myself. Most often than not, it is those close to us who can see the true side of us. Well...

1. Very strong will - am I? Maybe in certain circumstances. Mostly I think I am more laidback and complacent. I just go with the flow but time and again, this characteristic shows itself through when I am facing certain situations or predicaments in my life. So, it is partly correct.  :-p)   

2. I agree totally with not dependent on others as proven after my father passed away. A lone ranger - definite YES!

3. Extremely curious - hmmmm .... not really. Most of the time, I am very ignorant of what is going on. Maybe I am afraid I might turn out like "curiosity kills the cat" but as the boys said - a cat has nine lives thus it never dies actually. :-DD  

4. I think difficult to get along - maybe. Those who meet me for the first time will be quite taken aback by my aloofness and standoffishness. I do not warm myself towards people easily. But now I realize that I am more approachable. I make the effort to be more welcoming and open. Maybe as you aged, you mellowed a little. I do not think I am difficult to get along. Ask those people who work with me. Colleagues or staff. I would like to think that I am quite easy to get along with and to work with. I may give the impression that I am quite particular, organised and knowledgeable, yet I am affable i.e. pleasant, friendly and easy going. I am sure some friends can be a testimony to this. :-)))

5. Whether I have any charm at all .... I think I get along well with both genders. I am sure it is not due to my "androgynous charm"...  more towards open-minded, accepting, non-judgemental, pleasant, courteous .... ha..ha.. now I am listing my positive side ....

6. I think everybody does not like their weak side to be seen. I know I do not like to trouble people. I try to cope with whatever is happening in my life myself. If I break down easily and cry at the slightest predicament, I think very few people have ever seen this side of me. If I am hurt, I just hide away for a while until I am ready to face friends and families again. Just like a hurt cat ... or an ostrich ... or just being the other side of me... ;-}}}

So, all in all, it does describe most of me. Not all of me but once in a while, it is good to analyze oneself. Just to keep ourselves in check.  The test comes in a power point and I do not know how to attach it here. Still learning .... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment