Monday 25 April 2016

Take It Or Let It Go ....


I am still exploring the relationship issue. Fate. Coincidence. Sometimes out of the sheer hopelessness of the situation, all one can do is take a deep breath and chew on the quote above. "Que sera sera ... what will be, will be." Fate. Don't stress it. The week I was in KJ, there were a few discussion on "merisik, meminang, bertunang dan majlis perkahwinan" - the rigmarole of a cultural, traditional Malay wedding from my in-laws. I smiled and just listened in praying that everything will go well for them. Then, I reflect on my own sons .... whether I will have this opportunity to be part of this planning for them. I wish. I pray. I hope.

Besides these events last week, I also had a reflective contemplation of the what ifs' and I wish ... of a past relationship. How it might affect the present one. Whether to let go or to hang on and let it just be. Maybe whatever happened was a sign to slowly ease off and let the memories remain.


What if one is given a second chance? Would one take it? If one person answers in the affirmative while the other pauses and answers in the negative .... would there be more regrets and "what ifs' " ???


Should one then say - I wish I can turn back time - .... wishes do come true. Prayers are answered. Hopes do get fulfilled. But I believe only for the chosen and very special ones who really deserve them. For whatever circumstances. Thus, one can only smile and be happy in its own way. Appreciate what is. Contemplate on what was. Hope for what will be.



Actually, the quotes above are compiled because I love them and the way they seem to link to one another. The writings are just my reflection of them and maybe based on some experiences that I have gone through. Anyway, the quotes are contemplative in nature. Just read them and ponder on them when you have some quiet time of your own. Should one grab the second chance or smile and gently let it go .... ;-)) .....


No comments:

Post a Comment