Saturday 6 April 2019

Cameron Highlands Revisited

It had been some years since I visited Cameron Highlands (CH). This time around I planned it not to be the usual touristry visit of the popular places in CH. I invited my sister in-law and her family of five plus another niece with my own family of four which made it a group of ten. I had an itinerary made of an outdoor excursion with trekking and hiking involved. I knew my legs would be a hindrance but I needed to do this before I could not do it at all.


Despite the weather as it was the rainy weather up there, we managed to go through the itinerary as planned. Alhamdulillah. It was step by painful step for me. The teenagers took it in their stride. My sister could manage it much better than I did.

We went through Gunung Brinchang - Mossy Forest - Puncak Gunung Irau - Boh Tea Plantation - Robinson's Falls - Parit Falls - Sungai Pauh campsite.









Please note that the trails were uphill and downhill. No straight even path. It was a strain on my poor knees and back but I did it !!! This trip will be broken into a few posts so as to do justice on each trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment