Friday 19 June 2015

In A World Of My Own ...

This year we went to Kinokuniya book store at KLCC to spend the book vouchers. I had already chosen my books with Ikram's book vouchers when he was home during his semester break. There was only Popular book store in Alor Setar. Popular gave us a RM50 voucher with every purchase of the full book voucher value. I gave it to Jamilah for her children to buy stationery.... ;-))

Since Akmal came down for a long weekend due to the MIDE (Dive Expo) - we decided to make time for Kinokuniya .... when we entered the book store ... how at home I felt .... so happy, so comfortable and oohhh.... so satisfying to be among all the books .... I wished we could just sit here and read whatever books that were not wrapped ... :-]))  I chose only best sellers and fiction of some beloved authors and some new ones that I wanted to make my acquaintance ... ;-))  Akmal chose 3 marine reference books which cost him RM300. Well, I was being selfish and refused to share Syafiq's voucher. In the end I had to add an extra RM30 as I just could not let go of the books I have chosen. I already had to put back three books as it had really exceeded the limit. Surprisingly, when we paid up at the counter with the vouchers, we were given 2 RM20 free vouchers which they both handed it to me. Thus, happily I chose another book which cost me RM49.90. Hence, we ended up with more than RM600 worth of books between the two of us .... :-])))))

The ecstatic and over the moon feeling did not leave me as we left Kinokuniya as we had to go to MIDE at PWTC. When am I going to read these books ???? I will be really free when I retire next year, in shaa Allah (God willing), .... the problem is when I start to read it is so difficult for me to put the book down ... in a world of my own ... only certain people will understand  .... :-}} Just so happy and smiling all the way to PWTC ....




No comments:

Post a Comment