Friday 22 July 2011

I'll miss them....

I'm in Melaka today at Kak Leha's house Kak Ti and Wah are here too. The boys and men have gone for Friday prayers. We all bergolek at one part of this house and just talk about things. About our siblings, their suka2 business, about Kak Ti's handmade products...basically anything that just concerns us. I just lie back and observe and listen to them. Been quite some time I could do this. I can only do this if I come home without Noor. I always prefer to come home on my own. Just lepak with my sisters and being pampered, taken care of and just doing nothing. My sisters prefer I come home on my own because they can ask me to take them anywhere.

I told them that this Hari Raya we will come back on the 3rd day. They protested because by that time most of them would have traveled back to their own destinations. The food prepared specially for this day would be finished. They wanted me to come home without Noor. Already I missed out on so many gatherings, events and just family bonding. Most of the time I hardly meet up with any of the siblings because I'm stuck at one or other of Noor family's functions. My sisters pun dah fed up juga. Last May I came back for only a few hours because there is a khenduri and Juli's housewarming. I hardly see them. We went to KL and see Wah for only a couple of hours too. Noor wanted us to go back with him.

This time I just made the decision to go home to Melaka/KL with my son and took leave on Sunday. I didn't discuss with him but just told him. Kak Hajar from Camerons is also in Melaka for a trip with her friends. So, I hope to meet her. I miss them. I love them. We are not only sisters. We are friends. Alhamudlillah for this time given to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment