Monday 10 July 2017

Morning Walk ... ;-))

One of the benefits of moving to this new house is its location near the park (Taman Jubli Perak). Thus, it is now just a walk away. I do not have to drive myself there anymore. So, after my Subuh prayers, I just walk there. This is some of the views on my way to the park.

At 6:50am ... while others are busy sending their kids to school, I have already started my walk towards the flyover

The stairs leading to the flyover which now borders the electric railway track that separates our area and the park

The full moon over Sultanah Bahiyah over on the other side of the flyover

The opening leading towards on the flyover where it is a less than five minutes side walk to the other side. The red and white poles protect the pedestrians from the traffic flow
The 64 steps down from the flyover - 64 steps on the other side too - thus I have to climb 128 steps to the park and another 128 steps return to my house ... that means 256 steps for my poor legs ...


the view of the railway track under the flyover with electric fence on both sides -so one cannot just cross over the tracks

A view of the north-south bound railway track ... take me to where my heart is ... 

The view from where traffic has to make a U-turn under the flyover

The park waiting for me .... 
 
The familiar view of the park which I have posted once before
It takes an hour and ten minutes (depending on how fast you walk) to walk from my house, up and down the stairs, one round around the park and back - plus a pit stop at the news vendor (the uncle is already a friend :-)) ). It is so cooling and refreshing to walk in the morning amidst the busy school going traffic. It is quite safe to walk alone too ... in shaa Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment