Sunday 22 October 2017

Finally ... A Graduate

Five years of boarding school. Three semesters of Matriculation College. Three years of universtity. Almost ten years of studying ... finally, at Dewan Agong Tuanku Chancelor, Uitm Shah Alam, he was conferred his first class honours degree in Multimedia and Computing. Alhamdulillah ... one son graduated. Next year will be Syafiq's for his degree and Akmal's for his Masters. In sya Allah.


I guess that summed up what he felt. While trying out his robe, which I thought was the nicest among the other universities I had been to, he just playfully raised up his arms as if saying "I believe I can fly ..."  :-))






From Syafiq ... a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear  ;-0))
Now the journey for the second phase of life ... reality and life ... may his life is eased and blessed with Allah's grace upon him. My love, thoughts and prayers go with him wherever he is destined to be after this. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment