Tuesday 3 July 2012

I choose to be what I want to be.

Sometimes, life can be cruel. Yet, in its cruelty, I find there is always kindness if you only take a deep look at yourself. Life is never fair, they say, yet .... if you ponder over it long enough, you will realize how fair life actually is. So, after solat in the middle of the night, all you can do is just take a deep breath and through the fast flowing tears, all you can do is have faith and believe that it is for the best. Thus, you can face tomorrow with a smile and believe that everything will work out by itself. Don't bear grudges, have no regrets and look at life positively. It is up to you. I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE AND IT IS UP TO ME HOW I WANT TO LIVE. Just leave it to Allah, the Most compassionate and merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment