Wednesday 13 January 2016

Putrajaya In Pictures ...

View from Putrajaya Lake Club






View of Masjid Putra, the iconic reddish pink mosque which had the concept of Masjidil Haram in Mecca namely the toilets are all underground. It has an open-air concept. Lots of doors or open spaces which gives one a feeling that the mosque never closes its doors. I love it as closed up areas gives me claustrophobia. The mosque is imposing, magnificent and huge ....but it cannot compare to Masjidil Haram which is majestic and overwhelming. Yet these two mosques have something in common. It is all-embracing, cooling, refreshing and welcoming anybody with wide, open arms. I feel a sense of peace in here. This is my first time being in this mosque ....






Here are other views of the area around Putrajaya  ...





I especially love this photo of Istana Selangor from the view of the lake. I love the shimmering lake where the sun is shining over it reflecting the end of the daylight ...

Credits go to Willie, who painstakingly and lovingly took all these photos for me to commemorate them in my blog. This was also the first time I visited Putrajaya besides the government offices. These photos are all from his viewpoint. May you reviewers enjoy them and one day, take time to visit and enjoy them as much as I have done.





No comments:

Post a Comment