Tuesday 12 February 2013

An honour and a privilege ... ;-)

" Ilmu "laduni" ialah ilmu yang diberi secara terus daripada Allah swt. Ilmu yang dikurniakan oleh Allah swt yang tidak diajar oleh seseorang.Orang yang bertakwa sahaja yang akan mendapat ilmu ini seperti ahli Kahfi. "  

I first heard this word from my Tafaqquh-Din class back in December 2009 through a class lecture by Uztaz Datok Fadhil Awang, our Tauhid lecturer. This word was always at the back of my mind and I had always wanted to meet such a person who was special and chosen by Allah swt to be granted such privileges. Somehow, I never forgot this word.

MasyaAllah. SubhanAllah. Alhamdulillah. Finally, Allah granted what was in my heart that only He and I knew. I was introduced to this chosen person through the mishaps that had happened to me all this while. A friend told her mother, who was a Syifa' healer about me. She wanted me to come and see her. She did not know why but she felt an urge to help me. It took three visits for her to massage me and healed me through zikir, doa, air tawar and a few things that I have to do to cleanse myself of whatever is ailing me. On my third visit which was last Sunday, I went with every intention of interviewing her.

I started by asking her how she knew about massage and her ayat used in her healing. She told me that she did not go and study it. I asked her if what she had is "ilmu laduni". She was surprised that I knew of this 'ilmu'. I told her that I knew about it in one of my classes. Thus, she was happy to talk about it. She said very few knew about this "laduni" and she shared her experiences in getting this knowledge directly from Allah swt. She was just a simple kampung housewife, taking of her children and doing kampung work. In the dream she was also asked to search for three Tok Guru, including a female from Thailand to verify her dream and learned from them. In the dreams that spanned seven years, she was given ayat by ayat that she knew as she herself was a Quran teacher. BUT she did not know the meaning of the ayat as they were in Arabic. YET, in the dreams and upon waking up, she knew not only the ayat but the meaning as well.

I asked her a lot of questions pertaining to her knowledge. She was very opened about it and I learned a lot from her. I was honoured that I got to meet someone who was chosen to be given this special and privileged knowledge. It was not easy yet she persevered not because she wanted it but as the Tok Guru told her - even they who dedicated their lives to Allah were not chosen. She should accept even though there were some strict rules and taboos that she had to adhere to. It took her seven years of perseverance, patience and strength to be able to accept and practiced it.

Thus, I finally realised why I faced all these mishaps. I had a fall, slipped and finally being bumped by a car which was reversing (A cycle of threes). It hurt, it was painful but in the end, I found her....it was worth it. I felt much humbled, honoured and privileged that Allah had given me this opportunity to meet and get to know her.

She now stayed at pondok Penanti in Penang which I had heard before from one of the ustazs); in between coming back to visit her children or going back to her kampung to practice her healing. I did not expect to meet her but Allah had arranged it such that I met her. She chose to meet me. As she said..."usually she never took along her minyak ubat kayu with her on any of her visit back to her children's homes. Yet, this time, she brought back a bottle of it without knowing why. She asked me to come and see her through my friend. Now she understood the reason why."  

We never planned. It was meant and fated to happen. I, who was apprehensive of another bout of painful massage, was pleasantly surprised that it did not hurt and was actually healing, It was, as she termed it, an emergency treatment but she wanted to do it. She did not know why, Usually she would take a span of 3 weeks. A week rest after each massage. As for my case, she wanted it to be done 3 days straight as there was no time. I did not know what she meant by that.

Alhamdulillah, ya Allah. Dalam dugaan dan ujian Mu, Kau beri ku kenikmatan untuk memulihkan ku dan menyenangkan hati ini. Semoga setiap usaha yang ku lakukan dengan petunjuk dan izinMu membantu meringankan dugaan Mu ini. SubhanAllah. Maka nikmat Allah manakah yang kamu dustakan?



No comments:

Post a Comment