Sunday 6 March 2016

Girls' Day Out ... ^-^

I had a met-up with my two ex-students who were already working. When I called them and told them I was in KL, they were so excited. They took me on a day outing for tea, i-City Shah Alam and culminated the day with dinner. I was excited too as I had not been to i-City yet. It was a wonderful, happy outing between a teacher and ex-students. I was honoured that they wanted to spend the day with me and accorded me preferential treatment. We no longer had the professional, serious relationship but a more easy-going bordering on "friend" relationship. I treated them like they were my children.

Well, what do I think of i-City theme park? Since most of the attractions were for children - they used height and weight measurement as eligibility for certain rides - thus we knew that we were way over qualified... ;-0)).  It was basically for children. There were also attractions for adults and we really enjoyed the Snowalk and Trick Art Museum. Since Hidayah would be leaving for Korea at the end of the ear, this was a good place to try out winter. We posed for many photos at the illusion museum and ended the day with dinner at "Segamat Rel Cafe". Good food, fun and relax company, catching up with each other's news, updating news about others .... it was a marvellous and fantastic day. My deepest appreciation and heartfelt gratitude to the two awesome young ladies who entertained my day out ....

Enjoy the photos .... you can find the map almost at every corner of the park.


At the Snowalk - for a taste of winter. Everything was carved of ice. Some areas were quite slippery. Entrance ticket was rm35. Jackets were given but other accessories like gloves or mufflers could be rented or bought. After fifteen minutes you would be freezing cold !!!!! There were also some ice games if you were up to it. Quite a few people took a fall due to the slippery floor of some exhibits.








While at the Trick Art Museum .... all the paintings were illusions. You could pose as suggested by the photos next to it or be more creative. Here are some of the illusion paintings.


Trying to look afraid of the crocodile ... ;-))
Stonehenge - mysterious and mythical
E.T. go home ....
Taj Mahal - a symbol of "till death do us part" ...
This is one angry ape .... 
Zombies ....

Checking the dinosaur's teeth ..
Stairway to heaven ... ;-0))
Here dearie, have a cup of tea...
I wish I could draw like this ...
Let's walk up the Great Wall of China

No comments:

Post a Comment