Monday 5 September 2016

How Quaint ... ;-))

How quaint and sweet. Charming and classic. So nostalgic. In a world of convenient communications, the various social media available - this "makcik" retains her personality and tradition. In the old school style ... she presented me with an invitation letter in her own Jawi writing. It's old school so I took quite some time to read it ... hahahaha ... but I got it right especially the date, day, venue and time. I hope .... she just passed it to me. I love it thus I am putting it here to share because you can read the sincerity and that all the thoughts and love are in it. Personalised invitation - have you ever got one? Hmmmm ... so nostalgic ....  ;-}}  It reminds me so much of Mak's handwriting. She wrote in Jawi very well as she was educated in an agama school. It made my day to get her invitation. It made me feel good ...



No comments:

Post a Comment