Thursday 15 September 2011

Coincidence?

When I met Furziah and Vivien in Penang back in July,  and I told them about my redundant blog, they literally screamed at me for not telling me about it. The blog was three years ago. Nobody knew about it except En. Jusni, the lecturer who taught us during the 3 months ICT course at IPDA. The first thing she said was I should write a book about it. Hmm...

Tuan Hj. Zakuwan was the former Principal at my present school. He retired last year (2010). He is a reader and a thinker. He's a tabligh follower. Whenever I had to see him on school matter, he always stalled me in his room and posed questions where I had to think carefully before answering. Usually it's about religion. Mostly it's about tasawuf. We always ended up talking about the things we had read. He also told me that I should write a book so that others could get ideas from me. Hmm...

Recently, during the Hari Raya rounds of Noor's family, I had a talk with Abang Shamsul Teng, his cousin in-law, a convert. He also said that I should write either articles, journals or books now that I am free of responsibilities of my children and have time on my hands. We used to talk a lot whenever we met. Intellectual opinions and discussions. He liked that too. Hmmm...

I wonder what's the catch here? Is Allah trying to tell me something through these people over the span of two years? Who would want to read about my ramblings and writings? I'm just a nobody. I don't even tell people about my new blog except for Furziah and Vivien. Before they screamed at me again...... :-))))

1 comment:

  1. I agree with them.....yes, you should write to the newspapers first, and then write books. At least your writings won't get lost in cyberspace! Thanks for sharing your blog with me....better late than never. I really enjoy reading it. Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete