Sunday 19 November 2017

A November To Remember ... 12/11/2017

My profile picyure for this month - Make it a November to remember. Thus, I suggested that we all went to KK to celebrate my birthday during that weekend. Since Akmal could not be with us, we would go to him. It was a birthday to remember. My boys gave me the most beautiful and treasured present ever and the most meaningful and touching birthday card - the old school way. Not digital or via social media. What did I receive?

A boxful of roses - red to signify love - on a bed of white chrysanthemums ...
 Who would have thought the young men would have thought of a simple gift but so treasured by me? My favourite flowers. When I asked them if they knew why I loved roses, they answered in the negative. So, I happily enlightened them - Roses speak the language of love that only the heart understands ... thus be careful that they give roses only to whom they are seriously interested in. :-)) 


The beautiful wordings ... I was so touched and honoured that all these years, I was not only a mother but also a friend. Alhamdulillah for this relationship and bonding with my young men. I could not have asked for a better present than this. Thank you Allah. May Allah bless us with His grace and love upon our small family. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment