Sunday 13 November 2011

12th NOVEMBER 2011


I am 50 today. :=)   My sons said I am already a warga emas!
I loved the birthday video that Syafiq posted on my facebook wall. It was so cute! It was about 3 robots who pushed each other into the frame and sang the birthday song. He said it represented Akmal, him and Ikram. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you, Fiq. Akmal sent a message wishing that all my dreams will come true. How sweet. Only my sons know my life here.

A friend sent a wish via e-mail. It was sweet that he remembered after all these years. I am very touched. Nooraini as usual without fail would send me a birthday message. She never forgot after all these years since school days. Adik wished me on time this year. That was due to Syafiq's post. I am blessed to be surrounded by beautiful, thoughtful, lovely and meaningful people in my life. Sometimes I wonder what have I done to deserve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment