Wednesday 9 November 2011

The final rites of Haj and HOME....

I performed the tawaf haji and saie haji with Omayah. Noor had Pak Wan with him. MasyaAllah, both of us were given space by Allah to perform it among the millions of others. We didn't have to go up to the first floor for our tawaf. Dalam kesempitan ada kelapangan. We could walk around Kaabah in peace without jostling for space or being pushed by others. We continued with our saie and all we could do when we had completed is to just cry with relief and sujud syukur. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. We had completed our Haj and our 5th pillar of the Islam tenet. I was happy, sad, relieved, a burden uplifted and the feeling of being whole, accepted and forgiven. It was a satisfying and comfortable kind of feeling. It was beautiful. Tawaf wida' was so sad and I was crying uncontrollably to say goodbye to a place where only the invited ones could come. Thus we are now eligible for the title Haji and Hajjah but I refused to be acknowledged as such as I did not come here for the titles. I came here to be a complete muslim. I hope I deserved to carry this title for life.

Jeddah was totally different and metropolitan. Our flight was stranded for almost 3 hours. I had fun and enjoyed the airport. I had snacks with Pak Wan, spent some time with Kak Sumaiyah, loved watching the aeroplanes, enjoyed watching other people who only had home in their minds now that the pilgrimage was over. I was looking forward to go home. Syukur Alhamdulillah kerana telah mempermudahkan segala urusan dan perjalanan haji ku sehingga aku mampu menyempurnakan dengan sebaiknya dengan segala kekuatan dan kesabaran yang telah Kau izinkan kepada hamba Mu ini.Even if I never return to this holy place, I am satisfied that I had done my best for Allah. Alhamdulillah. SubhanAllah. MasyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment