Sunday 29 June 2014

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak 1435H

Ramadhan, the most blessed month of the year is here again. I had been so excited waiting for its coming. This year we started the fasting without any of the boys. They were in their respective places. The usual preparation to welcome Ramadhan was not executed as I had to return to Melaka to visit my mother in-law who was not well. Anyway, not much preparations was needed this year as there were only the two of us. Usually I would cook for the staff at Noor's shop ( 5 of them ) and included them in our "buka puasa". This year due to my health, I still want to cook for them something simple and pack it individually. So, instead of breaking fast at the shop with Noor and the others, I will be doing so alone and going to the mosque near our house on my own. I will only have company when Ikram comes home after his final exam middle of July. Akmal will also be returning home a week before Hari Raya and Syafiq, the few days before the festival. Then, we will really look forward to "buka puasa" ... Then only Ramadhan will be a celebration for me        :-D)))

To all the page reviewers of my blog, my friends and family, have a blessed Ramadhan. This year my prayer is for the strength and patience to complete my Ramadhan as best as I am able to. May all our prayers, fasting and good deeds be accepted by Allah. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment