Saturday 31 October 2015

Hello November .... Goodbye October .... ;-}}

This year I bade November welcome with much anticipation and hope. I am going to start a new phase of my life cycle. Count down to my pre-retirement stage. Professionally, I will be out of my career on 19th November.

Welcome November. Be kind and gentle with my tired body, heart and soul. May Allah graces me with his love and blessings. Whatever comes my way .... I have learned to accept them with grace, gratitude, strength, patience and tolerance. I have learned to hold my head up, take a deep breath and smile. I have learned to be happy with whatever it is and make the best of the situation.

Thus, November .... take me into your month ...... gently, tenderly and compassionately. ;-))



No comments:

Post a Comment