Saturday 27 August 2011

Words of Wisdom - SELF EMPOWERMENT by Bridget Menezes

"Attachment is commonly interpreted as love. The acid test, however, is whether a person is really giving or taking. It shows itself when you need their love and attention. It is as though a part of you has been handed over to them. ....Real love lets go. Attachment clings."  


"Silence, like a mirror, reveals everything clearly. The mirror does not blame or criticise but helps us to see things as they are."

 "Listening to myself daily helps me to heal myself. Silence heals. If today, I get angry, then I need the medicine of tolerance; when disappointed, the medicine of hope; ego and dependence need self-respect."

"Spend a few minutes thanking God everyday for what you have received."

No comments:

Post a Comment