Wednesday 20 July 2011

How the day starts is not how it may ends.....

The day started fine. The Canteen Day went smoothly. We managed to sell a lot of extra coupons since I'm in charge of selling coupons. I managed to treat students with my coupons. Bought some food for myself and finished off the rm20 coupons. Fine. I went home and had a good nap which I deserved after a hectic week. I thought the day would end well. Hmm...Allah hendak menduga kesabaran dan keredhaan ku menghadapi semuanya. Ampunilah aku jika aku tidak sabar. Berilah aku kekuatan dan kesabaran.

 I went to the night tuition and there was a dinner held that night. The school was full of people. More students came to my class tonight maybe due to the talk yesterday. I'm frustrated because they came and made a lot of noise. They talked and left the class. They didn't copy the essay I'd written on the board. It was a fruitless evening. I had to keep reminding them the reason they were here. I felt so down that I cancelled the class in August in respect of Ramadhan. If this is the attitude, no thanks. I get enough of this attitude in school. I don't need it from this class which I voluntarily come.

So, how the day starts may not be how the day ends. At least Allah gives me strength and patience to face all these little tests for me. Allah menduga kerana 3 perkara :- menghukum kita, menguji kesabaran kita dan meningkatkan tahap keimanan kita. Harapnya janganlah yang pertama.

No comments:

Post a Comment