Saturday 23 July 2011

Food galore...

Alhamdulillah. We went to the market - Kak Leha, Wah & I. On the way, we stopped at the graveyard and visited Mak & Bapak's graves. The place is so serene, solemn and peaceful. I'm sure my sisters don't agree with me but since I'm the driver, they had no choice but to wait for me. I miss them, always.

Then, we proceeded to the market. It's like letting Wah go free. We missed the kuehs. Especially the kueh bakar, pulut tetal, kueh chang, kueh ku. We bought to our hearts' content. We went home happily with our buy and Kak Leha fried mee for us. This is one of the reasons I liked coming home to my family. Dimanjakan, dilayan, disayangi macam Mak kalau ada. I tau I manja and I lah adik yang ada masa ni, so...they really manjakan I. Anyway, I seldom got time like this with them. We really ate the kueh.
Pulut tetal with sekaya


Kueh sekaya bakar - my favourite
HMMMmmm...yummilicious. After this I don't think I'll buy kueh in KL or A/S.Terima kasih Ya Allah kerana mengizinkan waktu ini bersama-sama kakak2 ku. Izinkanlah silaturrahim dan ukhuwah ini diredhai dan diberkati oleh Mu. Peliharalah kurniaan kasih sayang Mu antara kami. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment