Monday 25 July 2011

Jangan Berputus harap....

Kak Safiah told me about her friend who was promoted as HM effective 1st August. She was so excited and hoped that she would also got it. Well, she deserved it. InsyaAllah, dipermudahkan kenaikan pangkat dia.

Although I felt happy for her, I was also feeling so down. She had a chance to move on and get out of the school. Me? I am only a staff. There is no way I will be able to get out of this school at least until the end of the year when I fill in the transfer form. Obviously, my meeting with Uztaz Mohd Noor comes to nought. Maybe this is the best place for me, hence, I am not being transferred out. Depressing but that doesn't mean I don't do my work as best as I can. Bersangka baik dengan Allah. Jangan berputus harap pada Allah walaupun harapan tiada terhadap manusia. Allah lebih mengetahui mana yang lebih baik untuk kita. 

"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagi mu, dan boleh jadi kamu meyukai sesuatu, pada hal ia amat buruk bagi mu. Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui." (Al-Baqarah:216)

No comments:

Post a Comment