Tuesday 19 July 2011

A first....

Today I was given the experience to be a speaker on answering technique on PMR English at SMK Hutan Kampung. Well...there's always a first time for everything. It took me almost two weeks of preparation bit by bit on my power point. I could say that most of the students did listened. After an hour they started to get restless and I ended it in an hour and a half. I felt it was good and relieved that it was over. I know I had done my best. Alhamdulillah, whatever little knowledge that Allah swt has given me I could share it with others. May they use it wisely and to further themselves in both knowledge of the world and thereafter. Knowledge shared is knowledge gained.

If yesterday was full of trials, today was full of ease. Allah is amazing and all knowing. Yesterday, early morning, Wah smsed that she was sick and thus could not go to the office to fax my letter to Google. Oh well, small matter. There's always tomorrow. Then, I had relieved class with Form 1B2 and lost my temper with them. Later, Kak Safiah did not give her permission for me to leave early for the talk tomorrow. Oh well...Allah will guide me. Anyway, tomorrow's problem is tomorrow's problem. I do not have to cross the bridge until I get to it.
 
Today was such a blessed day. Kak Safiah was not in. HM was not in. Only the PKHEM. I asked his permission and alhamdulillah, he okayed it. At least I didn't have to make excuses to leave early. What was great was I managed to distribute the coupons for the Co-Curricular day. I managed to hunt for every single one of them so I did not miss out anybody except Norazah. Finally, no relief class!!!My talk ran smoothly. I had done my best. Allah tested me again. Wah just could not send the fax to Google after a few attempts. Maybe it was just not meant to be. I will miss my writings, thoughts and ramblings. Three years of writings gone into cyber world. What a waste. If it's meant to be, then it is meant to be. Yet, I'll try again tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment