Tuesday 28 May 2013

27th May 2013 - Mersing (II)

After a nap, we decided to take a walk and watched the setting sun along the beach. We went along the river view behind the hotel and trailed the river until we reached the sea front. The sun was setting and it was getting darker. The weather was chilly and windy. I could not explain the feeling of taking a walk at night, along the beach, immersed in my own thoughts with the boys enjoying it with me. We took a leisurely walk, took photographs of the darkening night, stopped somewhere for dinner and walked back to the hotel. The boys entertained themselves with their laptops while I was busy updating my facebook and replying mails that needed to be replied. I started writing in my blog before I forgot all about the moment.  :-)) 
The LKIM jetty behind the hotel - the stretch of river leads to the sea ...

The fishing boats docking at the jetty ...

The view leading towards the sea ...

One of the many hovercrafts docking at the jetty
The starting of the setting sun ... about 7:00pm
The view of the slowly setting sun at the beach front
Getting darker ....
And darker ....
The night has come...

No comments:

Post a Comment