Tuesday 4 December 2012

CCCM - Kelana Jaya : Day 4 - Dinner

One could only plan. Along the way, there were two minor jams due to road works. That had taken up almost 40 minutes of our journey. By the time we reached Sungai Buloh, there was a signage that stated "slow traffic from Sg. Buloh to Damansara". Well, we just joined the queue. Wah suggested that we stopped for the night at Kelana Jaya since the jam was quite bad and it was also raining. Yet, to reach the Subang/Kelana jaya exit, which usually took me about 15 - 20 minutes, took us almost 1 hour and 15 minutes. It was stressful, strain on my sleepiness and exhausting my energy. I took kurma for energy since I was hungry as I did not eat anything besides the mee kari and coconut drink. Finally, we reached Wah's house almost 7:30pm. We decided on dinner after maghrib. So, we continued our "cuti cuti cari makan" at Mesra Kelana, Kelana Jaya.

My choice was rice with ginger onion chicken - nice
Add-on dishes - Sizzling claypot tofu 
Add-on dishes - mix vegetables
Kak Haj had the hokkien mee 
Kedondong juice with asam boi - I love this - thick, juicy and sourish - perfect!
Wah had the cafe's specialty - famous fried mee hoon
We were tired, satiated and just glad to be out of the traffic crawl. Kak Haj ate quite well today. She managed to finish her mee kari and half of her hokkien mee. We were so happy for her. Well, now, I shall have to go and get some sleep. Tomorrow we continue with our next "cuti-cuti cari makan" in Melaka. Balik Kampuuunnnggg !!!!!!  :-D))

No comments:

Post a Comment