Wednesday 5 December 2012

CCCM - Melaka : Day 5 - Dinner

After a short nap, Kak Leha had already made tea and teh tarik to go with the pisang goreng tanduk that we bought. I was full but when we got together, we just ate. Later, we adjourned to Kak Tie's house near by and discussed where to go for dinner. Abang Md. Noor and Abang Osman were not invited. It was ladies' night out. They were discussing about going up to KL with us tomorrow. Kak Leha and Kak Tie. Kak Tie is 60 years old and Kak Leha is 57. Their husbands would not mind. It was now up to them. I leaned back into the sofa and listened to them arguing it out. Their problem was how to come back to Melaka? Who could come and pick them up from KL? Finally, I volunteered to send them back to Melaka on Saturday. What else could I do? They wanted to go but they did not want to stay on until Sunday or Monday. Wah and Kak Haj wanted them to join us. So, being a dutiful and compliant sister, I told them I would. Thus, I think they might agreed. Kak Tie was also not well. Hmmm .... After maghrib, we went to Restoran Tom Yam Klasik near Sg. Putat. The food was nice. Wah loved the steam fish and tom yam. Kak Haj managed to eat half a plate. Good for her. Better improvement. Kak Tie became unwell halfway through dinner but insisted she wanted to join us and tried to eat. I realised how precious this time I had been given with my older sisters. InsyAllah, I would go all out to please them and make them happy.
The entrance into the restaurant. Very nice place. It caters for wedding functions too.
Our drinks - star fruit juice, pineapple juice, apple juice, watermelon juice and warm water
Asparagus with garlic
Sambal udang
Sea food tom yam - recommended  :-)
Steam tofu - Wah and Kak Ti enjoyed this. I prefer my tofu to be fried.
Steam siakap with assam boi - recommended too. Very tangy and sourish.
The 5 sisters managed to finish off everything. I was smart and did not take rice. Thus, I could eat more. 
 All of us commented that we hardly had time out like this. Kak Leha wondered when we would get to gather like this again. Usually, it was only during Raya or death or weddings. At that time, everybody is busy or has obligations elsewhere. It was a good night and hopefully, all through this weekend. InsyaAllah, dipermudahkan untuk kami mengeratkan ikatan ukhuwah, silaturrahim dan kasih sayang antara kami. Aamiiin. Tomorrow is another day. The tentative plan is - breakfast in Melaka, lunch in Bangi and dinner at Kelana Jaya. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment