Friday 7 December 2012

CCCM - Kelana Jaya : Day 7 - Breakfast

We started the day with a walk at the park. I did my 30 minutes walking while the others walked and did a few rounds at the exercise machines available. Then, we went for breakfast at restaurant Rasa Utara. It was a simple but satisfying breakfast. I ate the fried mee and roti canai. Well...I am not going to take lunch today. :-)  Then, we went to another shop nearby to get my newspaper. These ladies also got down from the car to survey what that restaurant had to offer. They bought laksam, kueh, pulut kuning, rendang ayam .... I was already groaning - who were going to eat all these?????  :-{
Fried mee+fried kue teow with egg and slices of cucumber - my breakfast
The others ordered roti canai - it was soft and fluffy so I was tempted to order one 
Later. Nadia came. She took leave to spend time with her mum and aunties. They had decided to spend the day at Kenanga Waarehouse for a shopping spree. I pleaded out of this venture as I would be bored to death. These sisters are serious shoppers. They would enter every shop, see and touch and enquire about everything ... 5 or 6 hours are nothing to them. They agreed to let me off the hook. I was relieved. I sent them to the LRT station and waved goodbye happily. Thus, after prayers I went to Amcorp mall. There was a flea market at the foyer and I enjoyed browsing looking at the assortment of things available. It was interesting. Then, I went to lepak at my favourite place - Book Excess. I do not buy novels anymore so I usually give myself a treat and read the books that I have denied myself. I chose a Mary Higgins Clark book, found a seat and read happily. It was quiet and conducive. I managed to spend almost 2 hours before duty called as a driver. The other sisters had arrived and it was time for me to resume my duties and picked them up at the LRT station.

No comments:

Post a Comment