Thursday 6 December 2012

CCCM - Kelana Jaya : Day 6 - Dinner

After maghrib, we went to Giant Kelana Jaya. Dinner was at one of my favourite places - The Chicken Rice Shop. We did not go there for their famed Hainanese Chicken Rice but for the side dishes. We went vegetarian tonight except for Wah who had chicken noodles.
Pie Tee - a plate of 6 for me alone. My favourite and must have for me.
Rojak buah 
Gado-gado - not bad. At least the peanut sauce was not so sweet.
Wah's choice of chicken noodles
Braised tofu - our source of protein
The spring roll (fried popia) came later so, I forgot to take it's photo  :-)))   Thus, we had a very fulfilling and satisfying dinner of vegetable dishes. I liked it.

Tomorrow they planned to go to KL to do shopping at Jalan Kenanga. I opted out of this venture as these ladies are serious shoppers. I would be flat out if I followed them. My whole body is aching, my neck is so stiff and my poor back !! Try driving for 6 days !!! Even with pit stops ... I would not enjoy the shopping. In all probability I may just end up at Book Excess at Amcorp Mall for a couple of hours. They have not decided whether they wanted to go back Melaka on Saturday. Kak Leha said she might go back on Sunday or Monday. These people would just decide whatever and whenever ... I am on stand-by and on call ... ha..ha.. :-D  Whatever, my duties end on Monday. I have made other plans next week for my own personal pursuits. I need it ... and I deserve it .. :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment